Job ID: 2011344
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: Join SAIC, and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Outreach SME to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Team member will provide direct user support and response to customers using AEA Tools for questions regarding account administration, system and network status. Support/interface with the Customer via phone, VTC, email, chat, and applicable online presence, such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and SpySpace.
- Assist in orienting, training, assigning, and checking the work of lower level employees.
- Provides advice, guidance, and direction to other technical help desk technicians with complicated user questions or requests.
- Provide data flow troubleshooting, network troubleshooting, troubleshooting and diagnosing software and hardware issues.
- Provide customer follow up to ensure questions have been answered and collect feedback.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Provide first line communications to the customer CSC team to ensure appropriate operational awareness is available in a timely and concise manner
- Escalate complex issues within the SD Outreach Teams
- Prepare routine metrics and system availability reports
- Escalate complex system questions to Tier II Support and appropriate Government stakeholders
- Identify common user challenges and work with development teams, UX teams, and product leads
- Monitor the health and status of current AEA systems
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Six (6) years of demonstrated hands-on experience with AEA or Intelligence Community (IC) tools and capabilities.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is highly desired.
Understanding of product workflows in an operational setting.
Operational experience as an analyst preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.