Job ID: 2011344
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: Join SAIC, and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Outreach SME to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Team member will provide direct user support and response to customers using AEA Tools for questions regarding account administration, system and network status. Support/interface with the Customer via phone, VTC, email, chat, and applicable online presence, such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and SpySpace.
- Assist in orienting, training, assigning, and checking the work of lower level employees.
- Provides advice, guidance, and direction to other technical help desk technicians with complicated user questions or requests.
- Provide data flow troubleshooting, network troubleshooting, troubleshooting and diagnosing software and hardware issues.
- Provide customer follow up to ensure questions have been answered and collect feedback.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Provide first line communications to the customer CSC team to ensure appropriate operational awareness is available in a timely and concise manner
- Escalate complex issues within the SD Outreach Teams
- Prepare routine metrics and system availability reports
- Escalate complex system questions to Tier II Support and appropriate Government stakeholders
- Identify common user challenges and work with development teams, UX teams, and product leads
- Monitor the health and status of current AEA systems
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Six (6) years of demonstrated hands-on experience with AEA or Intelligence Community (IC) tools and capabilities.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is highly desired.
Understanding of product workflows in an operational setting.
Operational experience as an analyst preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability