Job ID: 2010979
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Schedule P3 position supports oversight of program costs, scheduling and performance progress. Identifies dependencies and relationships. Interfaces with FAA senior management. Must have strong verbal and written skills. Must understand schedule interdependencies, Work Breakdown Structure, and program management relationships. Require knowledge and experience with Critical Path Scheduling methodology, of Earned Value Management Systems, and extensive Planning/Scheduling tool experience with MS Project.
(It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.)
• This position requires a comprehensive knowledge and mastery of this field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
• Bachelors and 6 years of experience or equivalent
• Must have a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
• Requires a detailed knowledge of electronic spreadsheets, as well as the skills to develop, implement, and modify them.
• Requires word processing skills and an expertise in Project Management software (e.g., Project Scheduler, Primavera, Open Plan, Microsoft Project).
• Knowledge of SAP Enterprise Software and cost reporting systems.
Must be a US citizen
• PMI Schedule Certification or PMP.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability