SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Schedule P4 position supports oversight of program costs, scheduling and performance progress. Identifies dependencies and relationships. Interfaces with FAA senior management. Must have strong verbal and written skills. Must understand schedule interdependencies, Work Breakdown Structure, and program management relationships. Require knowledge and experience with Critical Path Scheduling methodology, of Earned Value Management Systems, and extensive Planning/Scheduling tool experience with MS Project. May provide direction and guidance to lower level personnel.
- Develop Integrated Master Schedule for new or existing development programs from Proposed IMP, which satisfy company and customer reporting requirements for program status. Assist in the development and status of reporting critical path networks.
- Maintain schedules, perform Risk Analysis, identify and resolve critical path issues and network logic conflicts
- Maintain cost and schedule integration
- Identify potential risk areas, formulate and recommend corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, funding re-alignment, work requirements, resource re-alignment
- Interface with all functions at all levels in creation and maintenance of schedule data including presentation of schedule activity status, and gathering of status in meeting with all functional levels.
- Analyzes program schedule status (resources, schedule duration, activity constraints, relationships of activities, critical path)
- Reviews and evaluates current scheduling methodology on a continual basis.
- Performs special project and studies as required. Performs varied program planning, scheduling, and monitoring of an involved nature, such as assist senior planning personnel by researching and gathering specific data, i.e. resources, schedule duration, activity constraints, relationships of activities, and interdependencies.
- Analyze historical program performance data to develop schedule and cost estimates in support of responses to proposal requests.
- Assist in the creation and development of proposal schedules, and in negotiations, audits, and fact-finding.
- Participates or contributes to process/quality improvement teams or initiatives. Identifies and recommends improvements to processes, practices, or materials, which lead to positive results in quality and efficiencies. Supports or implements performance driven changes in processes and procedures
(It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.)
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more of experience.
This position requires a comprehensive knowledge and mastery of this field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
· Must have a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
· Requires a detailed knowledge of electronic spreadsheets, as well as the skills to develop, implement, and modify them.
· Requires word processing skills and an expertise in Project Management software (e.g., Project Scheduler, Primavera, Open Plan, Microsoft Project).
· Knowledge of SAP Enterprise Software and cost reporting systems.
Must be a US Citizen
· PMI Schedule Certification or PMP.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability