Job ID: 2011091
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Subcategory: Logistics Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
· Responsible for shipping and receiving operations and supervision.
· Prepare and coordinate small parcel and freight shipments.
· Produce customer paperwork to accompany shipments as required.
· Package products safely so that they arrive to the customer/vendor undamaged.
· Load and unload freight shipments.
· Maintain inventory of packaging materials and supplies.
· Track all outgoing shipments
· Update and maintain shipment tracking system
· Ensure compliance to company standards in storage of goods.
· Manage all order forms and receive invoices as per company policies.
· Maintain and update information and prepare required reports.
· Administer all stock entry for shipment
· Review all transactions and ensure compliance to FIFO.
· Assist to unload all stock and store it in warehouse.
· Evaluate inventory and perform physical count of stock to identify any discrepancy.
· Perform all activities for domestic and international shipping.
· Manage packaging and stocking of all finished goods.
· Coordinate with delivery personnel and ensure optimal level of customer delivery services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma/GED and four (4) years equivalent experience performing in a shipping/logistics role
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and professionally represent the program
· Highly motivated individual willing to learn and apply new concepts, tools, and software
· Good verbal and written communication skills, especially with other organizations
· Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability