Job ID: 2011087
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
· Responsible for the daily and long-term asset management of IT computer hardware within the organization
· Receive equipment, verify item received and log in inventory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or High School diploma and five (5) years equivalent experience performing in an asset management role
· Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously.
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.