Job ID: 2011086
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
IT Hardware Manager (OKC)
· Supervise team of IT professionals who provide hardware and software support for the FAA.
· Duties include diagnosing and resolving user reported issues including desktops, laptops, network connectivity, Windows OS issues and much more.
· Applicant will coordinate tasks such as preparing end user devices for deployment, installing and configuring equipment, troubleshooting issues, and managing ticket queues.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written are required for customer interactions.
· Strong initiative, teamwork and problem solving skills are also required.
· Supervise a team that performs customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of desktop PC, telephone, and peripheral equipment and systems.
· Oversees installation and testing of equipment to ensure proper working order.
· Isolates equipment start-up malfunctions and takes corrective action.
· May make technical presentations and has a strong knowledge of products.
· Represents the company in a management support role and is responsible for customer's satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
· Use remote control tools to assist end users when needed
· Oversee the build and configuration of PCs and laptops for deployment to users
· Loading and configuring end user device software
· Create and/or update tickets with details of worked performed to restore service or satisfy customer request in ticket tracking system
· Act as Tier II agent when additional subject matter expertise is required, performing analysis and actions at the direction of higher Tiered support agents, as required
· Work with the customer, users, and other supporting engineers to effectively analyze user requirements, user stories, and operations concepts and apply IT solutions to identified issues
· Act as a technical resource to others to resolve problems, errors, or other related issues
· Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
· Provide feedback and insight to enable development of user training guides and videos
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in related discipline and five (5) years related experience; Or High School diploma and eight (8) years equivalent experience performing in a technical support management role
· Prior Help Desk Support / Desktop Support experience
· Windows 10 experience
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and professionally represent the program
· Highly motivated individual willing to learn and apply new concepts, tools, and software
· Good verbal and written communication skills, especially with other organizations
· Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
· A+, or other technical certification
· Customer friendly attitude is a must
· Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability