MQ- 9 Flight Simulator Field Service Rep (FSR)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 2011069
Location: HOLLOMAN AFB, NM, United States
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Platform Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a Flight Simulator Field Service Representative at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico to provide software and systems support for the MALET JSIL Aircrew Trainer (MJAT).
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- The MALET-JSIL Aircrew Trainer (MJAT) is a plug-and-play training capability that converts a current tactical MQ-9 Reaper ER ground control station (GCS) into a training simulator.
- The trainer provides UAS/RPA operators the ability to conduct simulation training as part of their qualification and follow-on continuation training to maintain proficiency and currency in all required operator tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide software and systems support for the MALET JSIL Aircrew Trainer (MJAT).
- Requires integration of GOTS/COTS/EOM software and hardware components, understanding of wired networking, and application of life cycle system sustainment.
- Deploy, maintain, and upgrade systems across the enterprise.
- Provide on-site technical support, operational training of the system, and assistance in developing training scenarios.
- Act as a representative of the JSIL towards the customer.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience. Will also consider High School and 6 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Active Secret Clearance and able to obtain TS/SCI.
- Intermediate knowledge or understanding of Cisco Switches and Firewalls.
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities with Windows, Redhat, and VMWare.
- Experience with UAV ground control stations (GCS) or familiarity with UAVs/simulators, MQ9, MJAT, PMATS, etc. highly desired. etc
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability