Job ID: 2011049
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
IT Hardware Refresh Project Manager in a fast pace, dynamic Federal support organization. Leads all hardware Lifecycle Refresh Project Management activities and ensures use of Project Management Institute best practices. Responsible for ensuring capability delivery via the products lifecycles that provisions enterprise software, infrastructure, cyber security, and network systems. Ensures progress via well planned, communicated, and documented actions within the Initiation Phase, Planning Phase, Execution Phase, Control/Monitoring, and Closing Phase of annual lifecycle refresh projects.
· Works collaboratively across program and customer leadership, work center leads, and other key stakeholders to ensure full integration and synchronization of lifecycle refresh activities.
· Ensures meeting coordination and clarity of scope, policy compliance, alignment within strategic objectives and program/portfolio plans, and thorough communication plan execution.
· Works with other managers and leads to ensure engineering, cyber and operations SME resource leveling actions to achieve project scope on time within budget.
· Supervises a team of 10+ remote technicians
· Updates MS Project plans, maintain files on Project Server, & MS SharePoint.
· Use MS Office products to create and maintain project plans, schedules, Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, risk registers, presentations and briefings.
· Applies Risk Management principles to identify, analyze, mitigate, accept or ignore risks for all projects.
· Coordinates activities with program work center and government leads to ensure desired solutions are supportable/documented across all functions to include full cyber accreditation and network operations sustainment.
· Ensures all Scope changes are fully vetted and documented.
· Works closely with engineering and operations teams to minimize design time and reduce service transition risks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in related discipline and five (5) years related experience; Or High School diploma and eight (8) years equivalent experience performing in a technical support management role
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and apply other time management skills to operate effectively in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment
· PMI Certification preferred
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability