Job ID: 2011042
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Subcategory: Logistics Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
· Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
· Implementing operational policies and procedures.
· Implementing and overseeing security operations.
· Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
· Ensuring safety of staff.
· Motivating and disciplining staff.
· Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
· Assisting with deliveries where required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in related discipline and five (5) years related experience; Or High School diploma and eight (8) years equivalent experience performing in a warehouse management role
· Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
· Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
· Must have a valid forklift operator’s license
· Experience operating a forklift
· Proficient computer skills.
· Ability to lift 40+ pounds
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong people skills.
· Available to work extended hours.
· Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability