Job ID: 2010998
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 28, 2020
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
IT Asset Management Analyst
SAIC is looking to hire an Asset Management Analyst to support HHS in Washington, DC.
• Assist in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software, and associated services to end users.
• Support the federal Property Custodians in maintaining the property book, to include IT equipment, federal government employee credentials, audio-visual equipment, copiers, and office communications assets.
• Use Sunflower Asset Management System (SAMS) to manage property.
• Receive, inventory, transfer and excess equipment under the direction of the Property Custodian.
• Provide services directly supporting annual, periodic or cyclical inventories.
• Assist with purchasing, stocking and the delivery of IT equipment to Federal and Contractor staff within the National Capital Area (NCA) and to the end users nationwide.
• Coordinate the monitoring, purchasing, and transferring of stock of inventory on-hand in the NCA.
• Provide general administration support functions necessary to maintain oversight and reporting of Government- owned assets.
• Perform, monitor and coordinate physical supply-chain management activities related to the movement and storage of IT hardware, including but not limited to: printers, laptops, desktops, servers, routers, switches, video teleconference technology, wireless devices, and computer peripherals.
• Other duties as assigned in support of assisting in fulfilling and provisioning IT hardware, software, and associated services to end users.
• High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of relevant experience
• Must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust granted by HHS
• Must have knowledge of networked environments, operating systems (Windows 7/8/10), PC and network hardware
• Must be willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast-paced support role. - Must possess excellent communication skills, be dependable, outgoing and positive with excellent problem- solving skills
• Must have at least 1-2+ years of technical, asset management, or inventory experience
• Must be able to work with and distribute Technical devices on a
• Must have experience with or the ability to learn how to use: Inventory Management Systems, ServiceNow Asset Module, Microsoft SCCM, and Altiris.
• Must be able to lift 25+ pounds
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability