MQ-9 Flight Simulator Field Service Rep (FSR)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 2010563
Location: MARCH AFB, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Platform Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
SAIC is seeking a Flight Simulator Field Service Representative to provide software and systems support for the MALET JSIL Aircrew Trainer (MJAT) at March AFB.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- The MALET-JSIL Aircrew Trainer or MJAT, is a plug-and-play training capability that converts a current tactical MQ-9 Reaper ER ground control station (GCS) into a training simulator.
- The trainer provides UAS/RPA operators the ability to conduct simulation training as part of their qualification and follow-on continuation training to maintain proficiency and currency in all required operator tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide software and systems support for the MALET JSIL Aircrew Trainer (MJAT).
- Requires integration of GOTS/COTS/EOM software and hardware components, understanding of wired networking, and application of life cycle system sustainment.
- Deploy, maintain, and upgrade systems across the enterprise.
- Provide on-site technical support, operational training of the system, and assistance in developing training scenarios.
- Act as a representative of the JSIL towards the customer.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree and 2 years or more experience.
- Will also consider HS and 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI.
- Intermediate knowledge or understanding of Cisco Switches and Firewalls.
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities with Windows, Redhat, and VMWare.
- Experience with UAV ground control stations (GCS) or familiarity with UAVs/simulators, MQ9, MJAT, PMATS, etc. highly desired. etc. a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability