SAIC is looking for an Access Manager Functional Engineer (Principal SW Engineer) to support our NASA EAST contract in Huntsville, AL.
The Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) line of business is seeking a Principal level IT professional to provide system and functional support to customers of NASA’s authentication service called Launchpad.
- Provide technical guidance and assist subject matter experts and application owners throughout the agency integrating their applications with Launchpad.
- Applications will typically be integrated with Launchpad using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Siteminder Web Agents, API’s and OpenId Connect.
- Assist users in the resolution of technical issues having authentication problems with smartcards, RSA tokens, userid/passwords and Kerberos authentication.
- Candidates will be an integral part of the Launchpad team and will collaborate with other team members as required to support Launchpad integrations and services.
- The ideal individual will be experienced, knowledgeable and well versed in Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts such as user provisioning, role based access, identity lifecycle, authentication mechanisms such as multi-factor authentication, and risk based access.
- Candidates will also participate in the Launchpad release cycle that includes test plan development and execution.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with single sign-on technologies such as SAML, OAuth/OpenID Connect, or Kerberos technologies.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, telework, and collaborative environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to utilize trouble ticketing systems such as Remedy to track and close user’s service requests.
- Assist in Launchpad version releases by documenting and executing test plans
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent industry experience working with enterprise level IT systems.
- Ability to maintain a US Government Public Trust Investigation (current active Clearance is desired)
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
- Experience with COTS Access Management products such as Computer Associates Single Sign-On (formerly Siteminder) or Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Experience with Azure Identity and Federation services and integrating applications into the Azure cloud environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage the resolution of issues related to identities, systems access, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and provisioning.
- Knowledgeable with X.509 based certificates and technologies that use Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) such as smart card authentication.
- Experience with enterprise level directory server infrastructures such as LDAP and Active Directory
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving system incidents.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation on system configuration and processes and user guides.
- Ability to coordinate and perform functional testing for new and updated services.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability