Job ID: 2010518
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Overall Assignment Description:
SAIC is in search of an Office Manager/Staff Officer to provide executive-level support to the Architecture and Engineering Group Senior Leadership Team to include the execution of various tasks which require vision, leadership and proficiency in problem identification, analysis, resolution, communications, process improvement, and competency in business services. The Office Management/Staff Officer also utilizes program management skills to organize and execute tasks against timelines.
· Oversees and manages the operational aspects within the Administrative Division of ongoing projects/tasks and serves as liaison between TAZ senior leadership and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
· Identify, analyze, and resolve business and administrative issues and challenges that are central to the effective conduct of his/her activities.
· Develop and analyze administrative procedures and systems to help improve the effectiveness of programs/management processes in meeting established goals and objectives.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of NGA’s office management policies, procedures, records management, and guidelines. Provide process improvement recommendations and suggestions.
· Track office tasks and suspense deadlines within the Administrative Division.
· Perform administrative officer duties to include scheduling, coordinating meetings, coordinating calendars and events; performing phone receptionist duties, and gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data.
· Support the primary suspense coordinator for all TA taskings to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
· Analyze, track, and respond to Agency- and Group-level Action Items within specified and often abbreviated timelines.
· Prepare daily ‘Read-Ahead’ Books for TA Senior Leadership Team.
· Assemble and process Staff Summary Packages, as needed, for TA.
· Coordinate office staff meetings, providing administrative support to the forum; take notes and electronically record actions from key personnel as needed.
· Assist in the preparation of routine and special topic briefings and reports; prepares and distribute briefing reports and read-ahead material.
· Prepare travel plans and itineraries for Senior Government personnel to include DTS authorizations and vouchers; create and manage MET request for TA Leadership Team.
· Compile, edit, and disseminate articles submitted from each TA branch to create the Weekly Activity Report (WAR).
· Create and submit bi-weekly WAR reports for DNI and CIO-T.
· Professionally interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
· Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service, data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
· Experience with continuous service / process improvement.
· Experience executing and completing rapid turn-around and short-suspense tasks.
· Experience providing general or specialized administrative support to Intelligence Community and Department of Defense offices and programs.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years or more of experience within the Senior business administration executive field.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability