SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a IT Service Center Manager (Service Desk Manager) to support key components a Federal Service Desk Program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective customer service desk, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
The Service Center Manager responsibilities can include:
- Service Management Operations (Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management) Process Owner
- Ensures day-to-day IT Service Desk staffing and systems availability for supporting incident and request fulfillment
- Provides Service Desk management oversight
- Identifies, addresses and reports on all risks and issues
- Management and operations of IVRs, Call Managers and ACDs used in Service Desk environments
- Manage service to Service and Operation Level Agreements
- Interacts with management and resolver groups to facilitate timely incident resolution
- Ensures quality control by analyzing incident progression to improve customer service to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Proivide input to maintain and update Tier 1 Service Desk procedure and protocol manuals
- Leverage feedback mechanisms to acquire information from both end users/customers and feed into CSI for enhancements
- Engages Knowledge Management to ensure accurate information is available for Service Desk Analysts and available for leadership
- Liaison with Release Management and Transition Planning and Support Personnel for awareness of modifications of procedures in support of changes deployed
- Accountable for the identification and implementation of improvement activities for the Incident Management Process and Service Desk function as part of CSI
- Operational implementation knowledge of self-service technologies
- Responsible for staffing analysis of shifts and staff scheduling to ensure adequate resource coverage of limited staff across 24x7x365 coverage requirements
- Responsible for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance service desk agents
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Bachelors and 5 years or more experience; Masters and 3
years or more experience; PhD or JD and 2 years or more experience
- Prior experience managing Systems
Management Services to maintain operational efficiencies, respond to and
manage and monitor incidents and outages, and test and implement changes
to support system infrastructure and facilities for CONUS/OCONUS locations
supporting 50,000 users or more.
- ITIL Foundations Certifications
and demonstrated familiarity with management and operations of IVRs, Call
Managers and ACDs used in Service Desk environments
experience as a Service Center, Supervisor
or Support Center Team Lead, or Level 2 Service Desk Agent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting Service and Operation Level Agreements.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must be US Citizen
- Prior work experience with DOJ in a Service Desk environment on a 24x7x365 basis
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Practitioner certification
v3 or v4 certification preferred
certifications in CSR, SCA, DAST, SCTL, SCM, or DSM strongly preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability