SAIC is seeking experienced personnel for a contingent position with the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Operations Support Directorate (OSD) program to provide administrative, programmatic, training and exercise, medical operations, and information coordination services to in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
The Current Operations Management Analyst analyzes and evaluates findings and recommends more efficient, effective and economical ways to accomplish workload and program objectives. Prepares a variety of comprehensive status reports, management summaries and briefing papers which inform leadership and outlines issues, solutions and recommendations.
Current Operations support will include:
• Prepare briefings, alerts, notifications, and reports and then disseminates information to provide awareness of CWMD mission space to a variety of stakeholders
• Interface with DHS and other agency operations centers to answer Requests for Information, fuse data, or obtain information on topics of interest.
• Establishes policy and planning to ensure continuity of operations for CWMD’s mission essential functions
• Develops contingency plans to prepared Department for WMD and medical support
The individual may have management responsibility for a team to accomplish the above elements.
At SAIC the Program Analyst, Senior Principal
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract. Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Employees may be authorized to telework in support of this effort.
• Bachelors degree in Program/Project Management or Operations Management.
• At least 8 years of experience. Master’s Degree may substitute for two years’ experience. Associates’ degree with 7 additional years of experience may substitute a Bachelor’s degree.
• Must have at minimum, an active Top Secret clearance. Ability to obtain SCI.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Travel may be required.
• Prior DHS contractor fitness (suitability) authorization determination.
• Prior DHS experience including any DHS components or HQ Directorates, especially DHS CWMD.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability