SAIC is seeking a Transformational Program Manager with demonstrated experience leading large-scale data center operations leveraging agile methods.
The Transformational PM will be responsible for integrating, stabilizing, managing and modernizing its enterprise IT infrastructure within a managed services model to attain more reliable, modern and efficient service levels. The Transformational Program Manager manages the business process implementations, Governance, communications, and Program Performance Reviews. They will perform senior management communications escalating risks and issues to the Agency senior management to support mitigation activities. The Transformational Program Manager will be responsible for overall infrastructure performance, and manage risk, customer relationships, and ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to leadership.
Potential for Remote/Virtual work on occasion (on site work required on a "needs" basis).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all actions impacting technical and financial performance, and achieving and maintaining an effective and efficient working relationships within the team, government leadership, other support contractors, and all other internal and external stakeholders.
• The Transformational Program Manager Lead shall be available to meet with Senior Management, Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer Representative, and identified stakeholders upon request to present deliverables, discuss progress, exchange information and resolve risk, problems and issues. These meetings shall take place at the Government's facility.
• Ability to execute program deliverables, write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to and/or for, all levels of government/industry audience, clients and internal staff and management.
• Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
• Meets with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
• Remote performance allowable but ability to attend face-to-face meetings with Washington Metro customer with some regularity and within 3 hours of emergency request is important factor in determining suitability.
• Ensures conformance with program schedule and Agency critical support timelines.
• Relevant Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience or Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of related experience in an IT related field.
• 5 years managing large complex programs with 100+ staff and $100M TCV
• 2 years experience with infrastructure platform or IaaS projects
• Familiarity with ITIL, ISO 20000, and agile delivery models
• 5 years’ experience with Federal Government Agencies 5. PMI-PMP or PgMP certification
• US Citizen subject to National Agency Check
• Communications acumen and problem solving skills are critical.
• Significant experience coordinating multiple vendors, cross-functional technology and infrastructure programs simultaneously to support a high visibility customer mission.
• Knowledge in Enterprise IT Operations through directing, managing, implementing and executing business and technology related program teams that involve infrastructure managed services (IMS) (IaaS); infrastructure modernization; potentially cloud migration.
• Demonstrated experience in project financial management, scope management, resource management, subcontractor management, stakeholder management, risk management and complex delivery.
• Experience in 2-3 of the following:
• Creating and overseeing infrastructure and service delivery teams.
• Managing data center(s) including FedRAMP High offering.
• Creating and managing catalog-based IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and XaaS offerings
• Experience in Contract/DataCenter Startup
• Managing a structure for introducing technology innovations consistently across security domains.
• Transformation or Consolidation within a large mission-critical Federal program environment.
• Outsourcing of one or more data center operations.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability