Key Activities & Responsibilities:
· Develop a strategic go-to-market plan for target markets and collaborate with Consulting practice leadership to align it to overall strategic direction.
· Perform the full range of sales activities from lead generation to on-site presentation to cross-sell & up-sell platform offering into CG's existing contracts & upcoming opportunities
· Develop effective partner and referral relationships with the platform providers (ServiceNow, Splunk, etc)
· Build effective referral relationships with the CG's PM & Capture Managers
· Achievement of revenue growth & target profit goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required
· Build your SaaS sales team to support your growth goals as you initiate go-to-market channels with the support and existing contracts of the 5th largest pure-play Integrator in the industry
· Identify cross-sell & up-sell Consulting Services catalog offering opportunities in CG's existing contracts
· Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline and commit to a forecast of specific business opportunities within a time period. Report pipeline to the leadership of Consulting & Advisory Services.
· Coordinate effectively with the Implementation Consultants, Consulting Sales Support Team, Technical SMEs, Managed Services, and Marketing Team to execute every step of the sales cycle with the highest level of professionalism & technical competency
Core Competencies & Abilities:
· Proven ability to carry C-level conversations focused on business outcomes
· Self-starter & self-directed with an internal motivation to exceed expectations
· Selling and delivering consulting/professional services with track record of exceeding quota
· Win influence & earn a reputation as a trusted advisor across a highly-matrixed org.
· 3+ years of leading sales teams experience in US federal government industry
· 5+ years of sales experience in US federal government industry
· 7+ years of sales experience in enterprise technology and/or management consulting
· MBA and active clearance preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability