SAIC is seeking experienced personnel for a position contingent on award with the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Operations Support Directorate (OSD) program to provide administrative, programmatic, training and exercise, medical operations, and information coordination services to in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
The Medical Operations Management Analyst will develop strategic concepts for future homeland medical operations, multi-agency collaboration process improvement and/or interagency interoperability. Apply lean (or other principles and methods) to both identify and then implement the most efficient, value-added way to provide medical and public health services. Provide options for senior leadership consideration for organizational culture change. Analyze legislation, review congressional testimony/inquiries and apply appropriate risk analysis techniques combined with political savvy to delicate policy issues and challenges. Participates on large programs/projects that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives.
Medical Operations Program Support to the division’s programs and projects to include:
• Project planning, implementation and monitoring support.
• Analysis, market research and other types of research.
• SME advisory support and reach-back consultations.
• Administrative support, including travel planning, scheduling, reporting.
• Technical, production, presentation, protocol and procedure development.
• Budget planning, budget execution, procurement support, accounting reports and analysis.
• Develop MOU/MOA documents for components and other partners.
• Develop draft documentation, responses, data calls and research in support of the division needs and requirements.
Conduct Medical Operations Surge Support by maintaining readiness to surge support to urgent health security events, some of which may require travel.
At SAIC, a Program Analyst:
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract. Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Employees may be authorized to telework in support of this effort.
• Education: BA/BS – minimum.
• Experience: More than 2 years of relevant experience.
• Must have at minimum, an active Secret clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Travel may be required.
• Operational Medicine, Paramedic/EMT, and/or local public health experience preferred. Understanding of Law Enforcement-Public Health communities, practices and interfaces is ideal.
• Healthcare system experience preferred.
• Prior DHS contractor fitness (suitability) authorization determination.
• Prior DHS experience including any DHS components or HQ Directorates, especially DHS CWMD.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability