Sr. Systems Integrator (TS/SCI w/Poly Required)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 2010380
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Integrator.
- This individual will utilize their strong project management skills to support an important Intelligence Community customer.
- The successful candidate will be a polished professional with strong communication skills to help an engineering group within our customer advance their strategic mission.
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI and Polygraph - no exceptions
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, or relevant experience may be substituted with 14+ years' experience supporting senior managers in a front office environment
- Must be able to applying project and/or portfolio management skills, plus 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Must have strategic and program planning experience such as:- Planning technical research programs
- Must be able to facilitating research proposal planning process
- Must have organizational strategic planning to include conceptualization of goals, supporting actions, and progress tracking
- Must have knowledge with data visualization skills
- Must have ability to leverage visualization tools (Excel/Tableau, etc.) to support customer manager requirements
- Must have experience developing and maintaining complex dashboards to support management initiatives
- Must have experience supporting senior managers with special projects aimed and improving business effectiveness and efficiency, including baseline mapping, business model and methodology generation.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability