Business Analyst - Senior
SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to work on different cloud based systems.
• Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
• Performs requirements analysis.
• Ensures solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
• Interfaces with all areas of project including Product Owner, DevOps team and the customer.
• Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
• Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
• Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
• Works with the Project Manager to Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
• Performs system-testing by building test case and executing the test cases.
• May perform cost and benefit analysis.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Understanding of Cloud environments for systems, software and data.
• Analysis Background with Software systems and/or Data and Database analytics.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Good understanding of agile methodologies.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Project.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Experience working with cloud based implementations.
• Experience in software testing and generating test summary reports is a big plus.
• Any agile/scrum related certifications is a plus.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience required.
Location: Flexwork –VA-MD-DC
Clearance: US Citizen and should be able to obtain Public Trust.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability