SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Program Manager to support a Federal Enterprise Operation Center program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective customer service desk, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
The Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Successful delivery of 24x7x365
Service Centeroperation. Provide management, control, planning, and
scheduling for projects and services for the operation of the Service
Desk, and achievement of SLAs against traditional service desk
measurements of First Call Resolution, Average Wait (or Hold ) Times,
Average Response Time, etc.
- Primary customer interface for all program matters, information and insight sharing, and problem resolution. Provide agency management with strategic guidance and insights necessary for directing the program.
- Possesses leadership and management skills and provides strategic guidance to team. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Provides input on compensation-related actions, and staffing and hiring recommendations. Assists in screening and interviewing potential hires.
- Manages program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Manage staff responsible for a
Network Operations Center (NOC) services providing 24x7x365 network
monitoring, patching, and upgrades for three major domains, and customer’s
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Provides key input and direction in planning, developing and implementing the program.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Maintain a flexible, responsive and supportive work environment.
- Support business development and program staff management. Contributes to a strategic BD plan to protect current program and expand account offerings.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and fifteen years or more of related experience with 3 years
current (during the past 5 years) managing a program of at least 100 FTE
dedicated ITSM support staff.
- Must possess current PMP, PgMP or
- Prior experience managing IT Service
Management (ITSM) service contract to
maintain operational efficiencies, respond to and manage and monitor
incidents and outages, and test and implement changes to support system
infrastructure and facilities for CONUS/OCONUS locations supporting 50,000
users or more.
- Experience meeting and/or exceeding
established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in a Tiered Service Desk
operation supporting a federal agency or customer.
- Proven experience with EVM techniques
and achievements implementing new technologies and innovations for a
federal government contract.
- Must possess a current Top Secret
clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must be US Citizen
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
– work location Washington DC metro area or Huntsville, Alabama
- Prior experience with DOJ agencies strongly preferred
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification preferred
- HDI certifications in CSR, SCA, SCM, and SCD strongly preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability