Job ID: 2010077
Location: COOKEVILLE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking rock star, full stack software engineers to join us on our mission to embrace this digital reality and artfully craft software that makes a profound difference in our customers’ missions to better the world. If you are passionate about technology, innovation, collaboration, and lifelong learning, come discover a deeper purpose at SAIC.
FREEDOM TO ACT: Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
IMPACT: Contributes to completion of routine technical tasks. Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs
LIASON: Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the group.
Description of Duties:
· Design, develop, test, deploy, and support full stack software applications as part of a cross-functional Agile team
· Apply first principles design to re-imagine and develop game-changing user experiences
· Design and implement enterprise-grade software solutions, understand system and software fault tolerance.
· Design and implement software systems, understand system/software quality attributes, understand how to incorporate non-functional requirements into software system design.
· Work with data scientists to design and develop analytic toolchains
· Work with cyber security engineers to design and develop next-generation cyber tools.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
· BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
· 0-2 years' experience in testing, software development, quality assurance, and troubleshooting
· Ability to obtain related technical certifications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
· Reporting experience using the Microsoft Tool Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability