SAIC is seeking a GPS Test Analyst to join our GPS Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) team. The GPS SE&I Team provides engineering, analysis, operations support, and subject matter expertise to the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) PNT Mission Area and Production Corps. The SE&I team is responsible for systems engineering and analysis services to include: system development, enterprise and system architecture, acquisition, testing, operations, and sustainment support for existing and new GPS capabilities. Team members also identify and review risks and risk mitigation plans while working to institutionalize engineering best practices across the SMC organization.
- Directly support the SE&I Test Leadership Team and U.S. government customer
- Coordinate engineering technical interchanges and meetings to support discussions
- Plan and execute scheduled multi-organizational conferences and events to include an Integrated Test Team (ITT) quarterly meeting
- Develop presentations, plans, papers, and other documentation in support of SMC
- Collaborate with prime development contractors, support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Military
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering field
- Active Secret Clearance
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, system acquisitions, or product development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, specifically experience scheduling and facilitating large multi-organizational meetings
- Organizational skills to include prioritization of workload and time management
- Masters Degree in business or engineering
- Demonstrated experience working with Air Force/DoD customers
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability