Job ID: 2010161
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Subcategory: Admin Services
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Officer to provide support for the CIO-TQB mission. The candidate will provide support to CIO-T offices and programs at US Government facilities at NCE or NCW.
Duties shall include:
· Create, maintain and provide information management support for the CIO-T Suspense Coordinators.
· Formulate responses to taskers, working directly with SMEs to close taskers.
· Communicate with CIO-T Groups and Offices and subject matter experts as it relates to the status of assigned tasks.
· Respond to emails requesting the status of a task promptly at the request of the Government and provide assistance on the proper procedures when responding to Directorate and Front Office staff packages. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
· Review all responses for content, spelling, grammar and format.
· Ensure timely completion of actions and will collaborate with other Directorate Lead Suspense Coordinators to resolve task(s) related issues or to negotiate task due dates (extensions).
· Support and attend the NGA Secretariat Office (DXC) Directorate Suspense Coordinators' Meetings and disseminate pertinent information or policy and procedures obtained from these meetings to CIO-T Groups and Offices promptly at the request of the Government. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
· Brief the CIO-T Front Office and/or the GPOC of new taskers received promptly at the request of the Government. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
· Manage the weekly Suspense Coordinator and Suspense Manager meetings and daily tasker team tag up.
· Keep abreast of new policies, procedures, directives, policy letters, and developments and distribute this information promptly at the request of the Government to CIO-T Offices, Groups, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
· Improve and/or document processes, create Standard Operating Procedures and checklists.
· Serve as a primary suspense coordinator for all CIO-T taskings to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and leadership.
· Write, assemble, and process Staff Summary Packages for CIO-T.
· Perform outreach with suspense coordinators and managers throughout CIO-T.
· Maintain Tasker group mailbox for TQB.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of NGA’s office management policies, procedures, records management, and guidelines.
· Graduate degree and 15 years of experience or Bachelors degree and 19 years of experience
· Proficiency on NGA’s Central Electronic Requirements Tracking Systems (NCERTS)
· Shall be skilled in the use of MS Office Products to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrated experience interacting with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
· Demonstrated experience drafting documents and preparing and delivering briefings.
· Demonstrated experience planning and leading sub-tasks/projects.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability