Job ID: 2010155
Location: ARNOLD, MO, United States
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2020
Subcategory: Admin Services
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Officer to join our team. Candidate will support the CIO-T Directorate by independently performing a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining, and supporting component level governance. The contractor will coordinate internal governance; provides assessment and recommendations of governance topics; take minutes during meetings and create Memorandum For Records (MFR) that are posted to a SharePoint site; and track actions through completion, working with the tasker team as required. The contractor will provide support to CIO-T offices and programs at US Government facilities at NCE or NCW.
· Prepare, manage and facilitate component governance activities. Provide oversight, guidance, support, and execution of CIO-T’s Front Office Governance fora, to include:
o The CIO-T Staff Meeting: Weekly meeting with all Senior Executives assigned to CIO-T
o The CIO-T Daily Stand Ups: CIO-T senior level discussion that takes place every weekday morning for quick status updates and information sharing
o Meetings the D/CIO-T hosts, as required: The Director of CIO-T hosts senior leader meetings and occasionally needs minutes and actions captured and tracked.
· Support meetings as scheduled, ensure agenda is finalized prior to meetings, and minutes are clear, accurate, logical, and completed and available within prescribed timelines
· Communicate action item and decision status, risks, and issues to appropriate leadership and stakeholders
· Ensure briefings, reports, and written products presented are clear, fact-based, accurate, logical and decision-based and submitted within established timeframes so that appropriate actions can be taken to achieve timely and positive outcomes
· Develop supporting materials such as topic briefs and summary reports
· Prepare, maintain, and update reports, presentations, briefings, documentation, governance products, minutes documenting results of meetings and any action items identified, memoranda per applicable government directives, instructions and writing guides
· Perform secretariat duties, to include writing reports, updating SharePoint sites, and documenting outcomes, as required for governance forums
· Maintain official records management files for Governance documentation
· Bachelor’s degree and 11 years of experience
· Shall have extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise working corporate governance issues
· Shall be skilled in the use of MS Office Products to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Shall be skilled in writing and preparing governance products
· Shall have extensive experience participating in information and decision desk-side briefings, issue update meetings, discussions, pre-briefs, and debriefings
· Demonstrated experience managing small engagements or work products with multiple team members.
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability