Configuration Analyst (USACISA-P)
Job ID: 2010166
Location: PYONGTAEK, Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is hiring a Configuration Analyst to join our team in Pyongtaek, Korea !
- This family is responsible for product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
- Assist in documenting and tracking all aspects of system development and modifications.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations.
- Prepares deviations and waivers for government approval when specifications cannot be met.
- Reviews all issued document change requests, document change notices and associated drawings for accuracy, completeness and proper signatures.
- May structure and maintain databases.
- Submits engineering changes to customers for review and approval; maintains records and submit reports regarding status.
- Prepares configuration verification audit record sheets for all programs.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by supervisor/lead to measure meeting objectives.
- Directs established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of the variety of factors.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules and may result in allocation of additional resources.
- Primarily internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter-organizational andoutside customer contacts on routine matters.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
All employees must possess the required credentials; meet required technical, information assurance (IA), computing environment, and training certification and license requirements; and pass minimum experience qualification standards commensurate with their positions and responsibilities at start date and keep those qualifications up-to-date to maintain their eligibility to perform in the position on the contract.
All personnel must be ITIL Foundation certified at time of contract start (may be able to obtain within 30-90 days)
All Service Delivery Support Service Desk II personnel must be at least Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II-certified (or higher). Must have any one of the following certifications at a minimum IAT II:
(IAT Level II - CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, CNS, or SSCP)
IAT Level III - CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP or Associate, GCED, or GCIH)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability