We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Systems Analyst to join our team in Scott AFB, IL to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
In this role, you will be an airlift and air refueling data analyst expert for the 618 AOC and higher echelons upon request.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Must have excellent communication skills and a broad base of experience in airlift and air refueling operations.
- Work directly with customers to establish data and analysis requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL server , Business Intelligence tools and concepts, and data mining techniques.
- Responsible for designing reports using Structured Query Language (SQL) and COGNOS (Dashboards) to meet customer reporting needs.
- Establish report parameters and determine report appearance to best support the customers' requirements.
- Using the MS office Suite of products, you will build outputs in order to meet client needs including charts, graphs, excel spreadsheets with pivot tables, and slide presentations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and delivery of recurring reports due on weekly, monthly, semi-annually, and annually basis.
- Assist the Senior Statistician in designing and implementing studies directly applicable to customer demands and requirements.
- Confers with client to understand requirements.
- Coordinate development of new reports and requirements using Business Intelligence Tools under contract performance of work to meet customer requirements.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Ensure corporate resources are available for immediate access to additional resources and talent pools to assist with challenging technical and logistical issues that will accommodate the dynamic information technology environment at EOIR.
- Have direct accountability for the technical correctness, timeliness and quality of all services performed and items delivered.
- Establish internal task priorities to reflect client assigned priorities.
- Answer ad hoc requests for information on short timelines.
- Produce recurring products and reports.
- Report progress to clients.
- Manage risks and escalate to Program Manager as needed.
- Provide customer service.
- Interact with leadership up to and including four-star generals.
- Advise customer on data limitations.
- Provide timely reports as determined by the customer.
- Be responsible for recurring reports.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite of products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with US Air Force enterprise systems including Global Transportation Network, Global Decision Support System, Air History system, Global Air Transportation System Execution System, Joint Operation Planning and Execution System, Single Mobility System or similar Federal or commercial systems.
- Skilled in Structured Query Language (Foreign / Primary) Tool.
- IBM Cognos Report Studio (Build Dashboards).
- Knowledge of database structure/framework and statistical analysis a plus.
Education and Security Clearance Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience, or 10 years experience.
Active DoD issued SECRET Security Clearance (Interim is OK).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability