Job ID: 2010091
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 4, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is looking for a dynamic Corporate Marketing Director to join the Corporate Communications and Marketing leadership team to help strengthen our brand and drive and scale our marketing campaigns and capabilities across our organization and into the market. This person will help shape and develop programs and content to highlight SAIC’s ability to deliver leading edge technology and solutions and drive digital transformation in pursuit of solving our clients toughest challenges and goals. This strategic hire will bring their passion and creativity, and collaborate with executive leadership, customer group, as well as functional leaders and teams from across the company to strengthen the SAIC brand and drive demand generation. This role will have a direct and significant impact to the company’s success, our ability to shape our markets, and the perception of the SAIC brand by all of our stakeholders.
· Manage the corporate marketing team and lead initiatives that include: brand management, governance, identity, in-house creative, tradeshows and events, integrated campaigns, advertising, sponsorships, community relations, and thought leadership efforts.
· As the advocate-leader for a stronger corporate brand, develop deeper quantitative and qualitative insights into brand health and perception. Use insights to shape action and proactively strengthen SAIC’s positioning and identity in market for our customers.
· Plan, design, execute and measure integrated corporate marketing campaigns. Collaborate with and advise business leads in identifying, targeting and engaging with our buyers and influencers across omni-channel customer journeys. Create buyers personas to aid in targeting.
Drive demand generation, lead management and sales opportunities through leadership, governance, best practices and proficiency in marketing automation tools.
Manage an events team responsible for approximately 115 tradeshows and conferences per year, and lead virtual events and Webinar thought leadership strategy.
Manage a creative team responsible for helping shape foundational brand assets, tools, and templates. Support inbound requests from the enterprise.
Engage and partner with leaders to align customer group and corporate priorities, and coordinate messaging, campaigns, thought leadership and growth initiatives for the company. Partner with the customer groups to differentiate SAIC in the market, establish thought leadership, and position the company for competitive advantage.
Work closely with a cross-discipline team to strengthen the SAIC employer brand
Required Qualifications (Minimum required for the position)
· BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related discipline.
· 15+ years’ experience in marketing, and/or communications. At least 10 years of management experience.
· Demonstration of excellent communication and storytelling skills, both written and verbal; partnering effectively with executives, leaders, technical team members and engineers, stakeholders, and other audiences.
· Experience in high-technology industries required.
· Proficiency/familiarity in the latest marketing and communication technologies – from workflow management through to marketing automation tools.
· An acute sense of ownership and accountability, as well as the ability to influence and persuade internal and external partners.
· Must be able to demonstrate sound business judgment and ability to work closely with senior leaders in the organization.
· Excels in adapting and working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment –flexibility to find innovative ways to accomplish work; excellent project management skills; and ability to manage multiple, complex projects at the same time.
· Proven ability to develop solid working relationships in a matrix environment; strong problem solving and collaborating skills at all levels of the organization.
· Professional maturity, sound judgement, discretion, and proven ability to handle confidential information.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability