SAIC is seeking a talented .NET system/software developer to join an exciting team in Millington, TN. This role may temporarily be worked remote during COVID19 restrictions.
This is a full-time position to support the Navy Personnel Command for program support of the EMPRS and BUPERS On-line systems. The successful candidate will work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Strong analysis skills to solve problems will be key to success.Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications supporting PERSTEMPO projects.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work as a leader or member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma and 6 years experience; Or, Associates Degree and 4 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience.
- 1+ year specific experience as a .NET Developer in an enterprise level environment.
- Strong communication skills.
Must have at least one of the following certifications:
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Candidate must obtain, with SAIC assistance, within six (6) months of the hire date, a professional computing environment certification. Typically accepted computing environment certifications include the following:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Microsoft .Net Developer
- Sun Certified Java Developer
- MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer)
US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability