Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The Lab Manager assists in the overall administration of simulation exercises/scenarios using specific software and hardware in the radar and non-radar venues.
- The Lab Manager will coordinate with the appropriate course manager or lead Instructor(s).
- The Lab Manager will be responsible for ensuring lab equipment is ready to be used according to a schedule.
- The schedule includes start and stop times for scenarios and inputting specific data for initiating simulation exercises.
- The Lab Manager will monitor training positions for proper operation of equipment and will notify the appropriate office of any equipment malfunctions.
MIA TRACON/ATCT CTC
- Candidates for this position must have a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) plus twelve (12) semester hours of college-level work, or the equivalent, in a computer related technical training field.
required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team (Multimedia Developers, Quality Assurance, Instructions System Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Instructors)
- Certification in either the Terminal radar lab or Enroute lab
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of the FAAO JO 7110.65
- Effective team building skills
- MS Office Suite Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Basic familiarization of current technologic tools (tablets, notebooks, applications, etc.).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability