SAIC is hiring an Acquisition Program Analyst to work proactively as a member of a highly effective government and contractor technical team to ensure the planning and execution of quality and timely products in support of the Production Corps mission. This senior analyst effectively organizes multiple tasks in line with organizational objectives; projects upcoming needs and addresses ad hoc support requests to meet mission requirements
The candidate selected for this role is a highly professional and detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide acquisition reporting support to the Air Force’s Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Production Corps (SMC/PC). The successful candidate will support the Directorate with a broad range of acquisition, financial and administrative capabilities to execute effective and responsive integrated program management of space-related research, development, production, sustainment, and lifecycle acquisition activities.
The Acquisition Program Analyst performs several functions for the Production Corps:
- Produce acquisition reports to include SAR, DAES, MAR, APB, supplemental reports, PMR
- Accurately develop, maintain, and update acquisition reports as required by DoD policy for Acquisition Category I, II, and III programs and non-ACAT programs
- Validate data and report differences to the Government
- Document evaluation results in Program Deviation Reports
- Develop, maintain, update and validate acquisition/financial reports and associated communication plans/strategies for specific program office requirements
The work location is at the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center in El Segundo, CA.
- Successful applicants will have at least a Bachelor’s degree (relevant to area of expertise) with ten years DoD acquisition experience and six years Space experience.
- Superlative writing and verbal communications skills are a must
- Ability to work closely with senior military and government civilians as well as with associate contractor personnel.
- Software familiarity required for the role includes SMART, CCaR, IDECS, and similar.
- A current/active Secret Clearance is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability