Job ID: 209788
Location: SILVER SPRING, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jun 8, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for building business requirements by collaborating with multiple
stakeholders and using Agile methodology to document their needs.
The candidate is responsible for promoting Agile values and principles within the development team and the organization. The candidate supports the team to perform at their highest level. This includes: helping to remove impediments to progress, facilitate meetings, and doing things like working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is well – groomed and ready for the next sprint. The candidate acts as a buffer between the team and any distracting influences.
· Fully responsible for documenting detailed technical requirements
· Assists the team to make sure the targeted work can be accepted
· Collaborates closely with the Development and Testing teams throughout the EPLC to ensure technical feasibility, requirements are understood, and development is aligned.
· Manages scope creep and clearly communicates with business stakeholders on feasibility and effort analysis
· Holds requirements gathering sessions, captures meeting minutes, documents clear and concise requirements, follows up on action items and is accountable for requirements documentation
· Facilitates Sprint Reviews; Works with Product Owner and team to determine team and meeting agendas.
· Helps Product Owner prepare through multiple levels of planning and road mapping discussions
· Experience using Atlassian Tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability