SAIC is seeking personnel to support The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Data Archive (NDA) program in North Bethesda, MD. The NDA’s mission is to harmonize research data from hundreds of research projects by using a common data definition, deep data federation techniques to query data held by others, and by managing a de-identified research subject identification system. Upon award, SAIC will provide project management, operations and database support, software engineering, managing a help desk, infrastructure support to the research community who are trying to deposit or access data, scientific support to program staff and other federal employees, and quality assurance checks on the data provided. This position is contingent upon award.
The NDA Program Support Lead works with internal program and policy staff to ensure that appropriate data sharing terms and conditions are included in appropriate grants, work with program staff, scientists and data managers to ensure data is shared at the appropriate times and review scientific publications related to NDA supported research domains to ensure that results are shared at the time of publication.
Bachelor’s Degree and 6 or more years of experience supporting the scientific grants management process.
- Demonstrated experience in resolving program related issues and concerns related to research data sharing.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience in medical / scientific / clinical computing environment.
- Experience working with NIH electronic Research Administration (eRA) grants management systems and services
- Experience working with big data, supporting analytics and statistical analyses.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions on large-scale public cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) framework.
- Experience with federal and HHS regulations regarding human subject research data including the Privacy Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), etc.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability