Job ID: 209609
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an immediate opening for top talent to join our team supporting an Intelligence Community (IC) customer at the NRO as a full-time IT Procurement and Asset Management (IPAM) Project Manager/SETA in the Northern Virginia area. Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI level clearance with Polygraph.
Support a full spectrum of project management activities to include facilitating user access for enterprise procurement tool, managing and reporting lifecycle metrics, maintaining records, administering communications, and affording data integrity and uniformity for our IT Procurement and Asset Management (IPAM) customer(s).
- Ensure all IT Procurement tool SAP access requests have the correct documentation and training
- Manage fund centers, customer profiles, and role authentication records for all CIP R2R users
- Maintain SharePoint repository for all required user documentation
- Monitor expiration of roles to assure customer continuation of access
- Become the expert on IPAM user roles
- Manage and review the number of customer purchase requests and purchase orders submitted
- Monitor customer delivery requirements, outstanding customer actions & issues while facilitating order closures
- Continuous review/upkeep of IPAM business processes
- Collect other metrics as deemed needed by the COTR
- Protect delivery location relationships
Monitor and Respond to PMO Email Box, phone calls, instant message Inquiries
- Provide guidance/assistance to procurement customers as requested
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability