Job ID: 209396
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Specific job duties include:
• Responsible for IT Infrastructure operations of assigned/designated work locations and networks as measured by operational uptime/reliability, performance, and compliance.
• Monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting of network firewalls, switches, routers, VoIP Phones and other associated network hardware and software.
• Provide infrastructure support for other IT-related services, e.g. AV and VTC, as required.
• Coordination, Execution, and/or Support for activities through all corporate interfaces (Security, ITO Directorates) and lifecycles (e.g. new or updated software, maintenance, changes in policies or procedures, integration of existing hardware/software).
• Identifies areas requiring product improvement, and engages with team members to design, implement, and verify improvement efforts (e.g. upgrades and hardware or software engineering change orders resulting in the desired performance improvement/compliance mitigation)
• Maintains full awareness of Security, Regulatory, and Corporate policies/compliance requirements, interpreting and managing implementations of technology in support of those controls.
• Performs and provides proactive assessments and testing/validation of controls against requirements (self-auditing) to provide continuous assurance.
- Experience administrating/management of networked deployments of Linux, Windows Server/Workstation Operating systems
- Experience managing Identity and Authentication solutions including Active Directory (incl. Group Policy Management), PKI, Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Experience implementing and maintaining systems governed under Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800-53 implementations in secure environments.
- Prior experience reviewing, understanding, and implementing network and security protocols and methods (i.e. 802.1x, DHCP, VLANs, Firewalls, IPSEC/TLS, et al)
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience working with VMWare hypervisors and architecture.
- Security+ CE certification
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or Masters and 3 years related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- SECRET Security clearance is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability