Job ID: 209567
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to support our Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Supporting customer engineers and engineering teams in meeting planning and administration, quality assurance of technical documentation, planning and research, and/or document review, approval, and signature processes
- Supporting technical interchange meetings between government and contractor personnel, including the framing of agendas, taking notes, and following up on actions with the responsible action owners.
- Facilitating management meetings to help program managers and leads make progress on organizational and technical issues.
- Supporting requirements documentation, requirements administration within client-specific requirements management tools (i.e. DOORS), and requirements review.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of program management, engineering, and/or strategic planning
experience, both working individually and as part of a team. This experience should include project management experience in the federal civilian acquisition program management area. You should also have experience with facilitating meetings and the ability to extract key messages from complex technical information (such as program, cost, engineering, aviation, or regulatory topics) and develop reports and other communication materials for wide range of audiences.
Additional skills required include the ability to work well with senior leaders in the federal government, strong research and critical thinking skills, and excellent writing skills.
ERAM experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Prior experience should include program management, engineering, and/or strategic planning support both working individually and as part of a team
- Project management experience in the federal civilian acquisition program management area
- Experience with facilitating and/or leading meetings
- Ability to pull out key messages from complex technical information (such as program, cost, engineering, aviation, or
regulatory topics) and develop reports and other communication materials for wide range of audiences
- Ability to work well with senior leaders in the federal government
- Strong research and critical thinking skills
- Excel in developing formal, written communications. Ability to understand both meaning as well as intent of writing and
develop appropriate response strategies to both elements
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability