Job ID: 209444
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
• Performing asset management activities, to include accurately accounting for, tracking, and managing assets across their lifecycle, and documenting, maintaining, and tracking asset information in FAA-designated inventory control systems (assets include laptops, tablets, desktops, and peripheral devices).
• Implementing and managing repeatable processes to support timely tech refresh activities.
• Scheduling, managing, and performing LCM deployments for the replacement of end-user computing devices and associated peripherals.
• Provisioning devices on an ad-hoc basis in response to Helpdesk incidents and service requests.
• Receiving, shipping, imaging, configuring, wiping, and dispositioning end-user devices.
• Managing and maintaining inventories of end-user devices for use in resolving Helpdesk incidents.
• Oversee day-to-day warehouse operations to include implementation of policies and procedures, oversite of staff, maintenance of facilities, and enforcing safety protocols
• Managing a team of 30+ employees to include warehouse staff, break/fix technicians, and hardware refresh coordinators
•Strong project management experience with the ability to lead teams
•Demonstrated the ability to plan small and large-scale technical projects
•Ability to track and report status at an executive level, and assess, report, mitigate deployment risks
•Experience with break/fix, hardware refresh, and warranty work activities
•Experience performing financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning and financial reporting
•Experience performing complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, which would require a report and recommend solutions.
•Experience developing work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Provide daily supervision and direction to End User Device and Depot staff.
•Experience working within a warehouse environment is highly desired
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and twelve (12) years or more experience; Masters and ten (10) years or more experience
• Three to five years’ experience leading complex projects in the subject area of expertise, including progressively more responsible experience in major IT software, hardware, or integration projects, including at least two years of Project Manager experience.
• PMP Certification
• Six Sigma Certification
• ITIL Foundation Certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability