This Position is 100% Remote
The EndPoint Security Engineer will participate in the design, deployment, and operation of the highly available, resilient security solutions in the enterprise environment using Bromium Secure Platform, Carbon Black Protection, Carbon Black Response, and SteelCloud. The Endpoint Secure Engineer plays a crucial role in ensuring enterprise IT systems and endpoints are engineered and implemented securely, working with cross-functional teams to deliver endpoint security solutions that serve the diverse needs of an organization.
In this role, you will function as a technical endpoint security expert and engineer for a growing portfolio of security solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with other engineers and endpoint teams, to manage, configure, and maintain critical preventive and detective security infrastructure related to the enterprise.
• Develop, document, operate, monitor and manage the security tools in an IL5 Azure cloud infrastructure in accordance with defined cybersecurity controls and standards
• Work closely with the client account team and the Azure IL5 cloud architects to develop service and technology roadmaps, identify and recommend new services and solutions, and define cybersecurity requirements, standards, best practices, policies, and procedures
• Evaluate the IL5 cloud security technologies and their alignment with established cybersecurity and business requirements for ongoing recommendations for changes based on the technology roadmaps
• Perform day-to-day operational support of the security tools in the IL5 Azure cloud
• Work with vendors’ support teams to continuously improve the product implementation, integration and utilization of the security tools in the IL5 Azure cloud and at remote locations
• Lead integration of the cloud-based security applications with enterprise ITSM tools such as Cherwell, ServiceNow, and Remedy
• Communicate effectively and regularly with internal and external customers relating to incidents, problems, changes and maintenance
• Troubleshoot security applications and infrastructure in the IL5 Azure cloud, remediate issues, and take steps to prevent recurring issues
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
• BS Degree with 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure or Security role
• Strong understanding of information security design and architectures.
• Technical certifications – Active Security+ CE, or CISSP
• Secret Clearance (can start with Interim)
• 3 years’ experience with Server builds (Windows Server 2016/2019 and RedHat Linux)
• 3+ years’ experience Active Directory
• 3 years’ experience with VMWare
• Understanding of Enterprise DevSecOps and DevOps Reference Design and Operations
• Experience with SCCM OSD and MDT Imaging, including design, configuration and management of both server and endpoint images
• Configuration experience with Nutanix Hyper-converged environments
• Experience managing transition and transformation projects
• JAMF Pro experience managing Apple MAC systems
• 3 Years’ experience managing, administrating, and monitoring, a major Security Applications (HBSS, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Cylance, or Symantec) in an environment with 10,000 plus endpoints
• 3+ years’ experience Group Policy Management using the GPMC console, server and endpoints
• Experience with Windows SCCM
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability