SAIC is searching
for seasoned Functional Specialist /Advisor to collaborate across the National
Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the Intelligence Community and
identify missions, architectures, interfaces, and data flows. The
successful candidate will provide support to the Architecture Division (TAED)
by consolidating all architecture information, artifacts and deliverables
currently residing on JWICS onto one Architecture site, allowing consumers
easier discoverability of up-to-date architecture information. Also, the
candidate shall provide services to TAED by prioritizing, planning, reporting
and implementing TAED requirements for the purpose of promoting TAED work and
products in support of the GEOINT CONOPS 2022.
- Provides an understanding and
translates the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF) or Open
Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and requires the understanding of the
Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), the Joint
Architecture Reference Model (JARM) and the Intelligence Community Program
Architecture Guide (ICPAG) implementation to ensure NGA’s compliance in
the development of the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA).
- Performs coordination across NGA Key Components, with
CIO-T offices, GEOINT standards, Research, Portfolio and Initiative leads
to translate current and future capabilities into actionable initiatives,
monitor implementations and assess compliancy across the
- Collaborates with external engagements across the
Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Commonwealth
Partners (Allied System for Geospatial-Intelligence (ASG)) to ensure
integration and alignment of enterprise architecture to a common
- Supports briefings in NGA and external IC and ASG
forums. Assist in the preparation of routine and special topic
briefings and reports; prepares and distribute briefing reports and
- Provides superior customer service with emphasis to the
Enterprise Architecture consumers.
- Interface professionally with different personalities
in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels across
- Provide general support services necessary to complete
associated tasks and responsibilities of the Architecture Division in the
development and implementation of architecture documents for the GEOINT
- Provide the Government support in the development of
multiple architectural models or views used to analyze current and future
organizational needs, ensuring the enterprise business needs are met and
provides an effective decision making tool.
- Prioritize, plan, report and implement requirements for
the purpose of promoting TAED work and products in support of the GEOINT
- Maintain the customer Master Schedule
- Maintenance customer SharePoint and Intellipedia pages.
- Professionally interact with senior-level directors
and/or agency heads.
- Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service,
data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent
oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
- Multi-task and work in an often fast-paced environment
- Execute and complete rapid turn-around and
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Federal
Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), Open Group Architecture
Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF),
Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) and the Intelligence Community
Program Architecture Guide (ICPAG)
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience working on Intelligence Community
or Department of Defense offices and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 11 - 14 years of experience
within the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), Open Group
Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework
(DODAF), Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) and the Intelligence
Community Program Architecture Guide (ICPAG) or related field.
- Experience with continuous service / process
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability