SME Business Process Engineer
Job ID: 209230
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is currently seeking a Business Process Engineer interested in joining our team.
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes and help implement improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Champion awareness training and implementation of business processes.
- Provide expertise in standards and validations (i.e. ISO 9000).
- Utilize a wide range of improvement tools and use metrics to track performance.
- Provide comprehensive services and have the process knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Performs tasks requiring in-depth knowledge of business domain targeting process efficiency and improvement
- Confers with client executive management to define the client's strategic business information technology goals and advises in the reengineering of business processes to meet those goals.
- Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to process modernization projects.
- Responsible for effective transition of existing project teams, and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Acts as key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- May provide daily supervision and direction to business process reengineering team, or high-level consulting input.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- Experience with being in a leadership role involving major tasks or technology assignments.
- Proven experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client.
- Experience with overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience with client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Experience supervising others.
- Requires one of the following educational degrees from an accredited institution in an area applicable to the position, and the following minimum years of relevant experience in addition to education level:
- Associate’s Degree + 10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years of experience
- Master’s Degree + 6 years of experience
- PhD + 4 years of experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability