Job ID: 209232
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
The Defense Systems Group of SAIC is currently seeking Deployment Coordinators to support its OMDAC SWACA program in Huntsville, Alabama. These positions are contingent upon contract award. Remote work may be considered.
The candidate will ensure all OCONUS employees are administratively compliant in their respective country of work (to include Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, etc). The Deployment Coordinator will ensure that employees complete the required training before and during the Individual Replacement Deployment Operation (IRDO) process. Assist the employee by ensuring employee requirements are met during the IRDO phase of on-boarding to include required shots, issuance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), etc.
- Onboard all OCONUS employees.
- Generate all deployment documentation with input from employees.
- Ensure employee’s clearance, APACS, SPOT, medical, and other government paperwork approvals are complete in time for deployment.
- Manage OCONUS employee’s ongoing documentation. Ensure employee’s documents that require regular updates are updated (i.e. Passport, VISAs, IAA, training, medical). Ensure database that captures this information is updated and accurate.
- Expedite travel expenses. Submits NPOs/ERs for OCONUS expenses. Coordinates travel for CONUS employees.
- Provide in-processing and continued 24/7 on-call support for OCONUS personnel for the duration of their assignment.
- Ensure security clearances transfers and verifications, Initiate and route for approval International Assignment Agreements (IAAs) that are specific to each employee’s program and assignment.
- Support generation and continual tracking of Letter of Authorization (LOA) and validate Synchronized Pre-deployment and Operations Tracker (SPOT) information with the contracting officer representative and contracting officer.
- Submit/track Common Access Card (CAC) requests through the Trusted Associate Sponsorship System (TASS).
- Track Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) for theater and country clearance.
- Coordinate and track all pre-deployment medical and training requirements.
- Annual tracking of all government training requirements.
- Arrange travel to CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) for deployment validation.
- Ensure MOD-14 requirements are completed annually and reviewed for accuracy.
- Research and disseminate guidance on country specific visa entry requirements for OCONUS locations.
- Ensure personnel are compliant with the country’s entry/exit requirements.
- Ensure all passports are valid and have a sufficient amount of pages for country entrance and exit stamps.
- Initiated International Travel Requests and processing HR documents.
- Project and track leaves to ensure continuous coverage of OCONUS operations.
- Manage all in theater housing, rental car, etc with NPO submissions.
- Manage all OCONUS travel.
- Submission of Imputed Income reports.
- Process all travel expenses including monthly incidentals and per diem.
- Management of all company issued equipment; phones, laptops, tokens, and external hard drives.
- Schedule redeployments through CRC to ensure all equipment is returned and employee completes out-processing requirements.
- Weekly submission of program specific deployment readiness status.
- Creation and maintenance of internal deployment access tracking database.
- Advise iHR and other SAIC programs on deployment requirements and assist if requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 4+ years related experience; Additional years of experience can be substituted for educational degree.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance; however, an active Secret is preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.