We are currently seeking a motivated and customer oriented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The primary responsibility of the Quality Assurance Analyst is to make sure QA meets and/ or exceed the SLA’s for employee performance in handling Service Desk inbounds contacts.
Duties include identifying opportunities of Tier 1 analysts by performing Complete Ticket Evaluations and Call Monitoring Sessions. Recommend individual or group training should be performed to resolve situations.
· Complete the daily QA Analysts. (Completed Ticket Evaluations, Call Monitoring, Side by Sides)
· Collaborate and work with the training team to develop ticket creation process that has standardized the way in which the Service Desk create, notate and resolve tickets.
· Collaborate with team members to development better training and coaching processes and materials.
· Perform random QA audits, performance evaluations and training as needed to ensure SLAs are met.
· Provide leadership and solve problems related to the quality monitoring and reporting.
· Handle and resolve quality and coaching issues by analyzing, investigating, identifying and recommending action.
· Evaluate the QA metrics to determine both agent and team performance and compliance.
· Assist the team in maintaining professional and technical knowledge by working with the quality and training teams.
· Conduct quality performance reviews
· Assist in establishing challenging, measurable, and attainable quality goals.
· Daily monitoring to identifying those in need of additional training while providing real time feedback and coaching as needed.
· Weekly and Monthly reports, tracking QA Completed ticket evaluations, and call Monitoring.
· Monthly QA reports contributing to the MSR reporting.
· Ready and able to respond to government concerns promptly and efficient.
· Effective communicator who is willing and capable to provide direction to team members who fail to follow established standards of work performance and conduct
· Consistently meets deadlines established by the Quality Team and Senior Management.
· Daily QA reporting; incorrect or missing product categorizations, Missing resolutions and tracking of QA Daily evaluations and audits.
· Participate in weekly meeting to discuss the concerns and insights with the Team, weekly Calibrations with QA, team Leads and the Operations Management Staff.
· Communicates effectively with the Service Support Staff and Operation Management Teams
· Maintain a professional manner when dealing with users, clients, colleagues and managers
· Help to ensures that the Quality Assurance Team meets or exceeds Service Level Agreements.
· Actively participant in weekly Quality discussions withe your internal and government counterparts
· Bring reoccurring user issues and solutions to the attention of the Support and Program Teams to help drive resolutions.
· Meets the established SOW SLA’s
· Completed Ticket Evaluations
· Call Monitoring Sessions
· Side by Side Counseling Sessions
· Willing to take on new responsibilities to meet changing business demands
· Travel to other locations to work with our client and other team members.
• Must be US Citizen and possess Active DoD Interim TS or higher clearance.
• Bachelors degree with at least 3 years experience with data analysis and data aggregation preferred.
• Knowledge of US Government and/or DOD support preferred.
• Strong data analytical skills and process focus.
• Effective Customer Communication - Verbal and Written.
• Should have excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of ITSM & tech tools with focus on Remedy and ServiceNow.
• Understanding of Cisco Genesys telephony systems preferred.
• Understanding of various Service Lines, Metrics, SLA & calculations is required.
• Knowledge of MS Office Software.
• ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certified preferred.
• Additional knowledge on MS SQL, MS Access, Minitab, PowerBI and any other Analytical tools would be beneficial but not required.
• An inclination to be innovative and resourceful with the ability to seek alternatives and make decisions quickly.
• Good interpersonal Skills. Must be a team player.
• Persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization
• HDI-SCA or HDI-SCM is desired but not required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability