SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Program Manager in the National Capital Region to support the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with training and engagement of the TSA workforce for Specialized Security Training (SST). SAIC will provide a full array of training and training related support services needed to accomplish TSA’s mission including Curriculum Development; Threat Mitigation, Imaging, and Engineering (TME&I); and program management, integration, and logistics. The PM will assist the TSA to evolve the training provided to Transportation Security Officers (TSOs), a counter-terrorism workforce that is on the front lines protecting travelers every day. Rapidly improving screening technologies and surveillance technologies will require innovative thinking as these new capabilities are integrated into the Program.
The Senior Program Manager responsibilities can include:
- Oversees the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program consisting of a set of closely related subprograms or associated activities. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for overall contract performance.
- Oversees strategic planning, fiscal, operational, procurement, administrative, and human resources management of the program; serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters, and provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.
- Act as the central point of contact with the Government for all contract-level program-wide technical issues, and will represent the SAIC at all contract-level post-award status meetings.
- Responsible for all contract-level issue resolution, program management, and other contract
- support including providing comprehensive account support for the SST contract.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Master’s degree. in engineering or a related discipline supporting Aviation Security
- Ten (10) years of practical experience including at least 2 years of experience in managing a major program or department
- Prior experience with DHS, TSA or FAA delivering Curriculum Development; Threat Mitigation, Imaging, and Engineering (TME&I); and/or program management, integration, and logistics for Aviation Security.
- Minimum DHS Secret Clearance
- PMP certification
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- EOD Experience
- Weapons Familiarity
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.