Job ID: 209157
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Subcategory: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
o Provide database, indexing, and archival support, to include:
§ analysis of chronological files;
§ review of archival documents;
§ review international agreements; and
§ inputting data from international agreements into the database.
o Working daily with the Deputy General Counsel, Intelligence, and Associate General Counsels.
o Providing administrative support to the OGC/Intel office attorneys.
o Assisting with administration including the coordinating, assisting, and filing of legal actions for OGC/Intel.
o Providing administrative office support in addressing the workload (e.g., tracking, organizing, and archiving) and knowledge management activities across the government attorneys and contractor staff.
o Hand-carrying legal actions to other coordinating offices throughout day.
o Opening and closing actions using the suspense tracking system (STS).
o Performing general editing functions, answering phone calls, escorting non-cleared personnel in the office, maintaining files, and preparing correspondence.
o Making copies, scanning documents, producing files, assisting in scheduling and monthly reports, and maintaining basic office functions.
Clearance required to start: TS/SCI
· High school degree or equivalent.
· 2+ years of experience with knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures.
· Fluency with, and understanding of, DoD, Joint Staff, and the Military Departments standards of practice.
· Experience with the OGC data file system or similar filing systems.
· The ability to review, understand, and analyze complex legal and non-legal DoD documents and international agreements.
· Possess exceptional oral and written communication abilities and the ability to read, interpret and understand legal documents.
· The ability to leverage established relationships with other DoD components and agencies.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and common office software applications.
· Flexible team player and capable of interacting at all levels within the customer space as well as other parts of the defense community.
· Motivated, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
· Strong admin skills and a strong ability to multi-task.
· Flexibility in order to accommodate time-sensitive and mission-critical work.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability