SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Incident Management Analyst to join our team in Augusta, GA.
- In this role you will work diligently to identify and resolve Major Incidents by coordinating the appropriate team to restore failed IT Services as quickly as possible, using defined escalation paths on restoring services within designated SLA requirements.
- You will be expected to help drive decision making for incident resolution and minimizing impact to the business, serve as an escalation point for the Service Center Level 1&2 Agents, helping to research and resolve complex end-user trouble tickets, document and track all major incidents through the problem management process.
- Review current processes on a monthly basis to identify improvement opportunities.
- Candidate should have functional knowledge of hardware, applications, databases and potential dependencies, a passion for learning new technologies and a genuine desire to help people.
- Position requires that you are a self-starter with strong troubleshooting skills who will use available resources to research answers to help your customers.
- You will be expected to become an expert user of our software applications and develop the capability to identify and resolve a wide variety of information technology issues.
- You will work closely with a supportive and talented team of IT professionals.
- Providing team coverage throughout extended hours of operation, including weekends (As needed on a rotational basis of early, late, and weekend shifts shared with the Incident Management team)
- Lead efforts to resolve major incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Remain engaged in the ongoing process of investigating, troubleshooting, and providing resolution to technical issues, ensuring senior leadership is aware of activities being carried out by the teams.
- Uses expertise in customer service, IT Service Management, and technical knowledge gained from prior experience to resolve issues surrounding installation, usage, and training on software and/or hardware products.
- Utilize comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure within the environment and how they impact customers and relative lines of business.
- Acquire and leverage a full understanding of Service Level Agreements and operating protocols applicable to SAIC, its clients and their support partners
- Analyze trends and problems to identify, diagnose, and prevent possible Major Incidents
- Coordinate major incident bridges, ensuring the priority always remains with issue resolution and follow up to ensure that Major Incident activities are completed.
- Timely and accurate completion of Incident records; including thorough documentation of timeline of events, outcomes and next steps.
- Ensure effective communication towards fellow team members in terms of daily team work, sharing information, sharing workload.
- Proactively and continuously inform client on the progress of the submitted request and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
- Establish continuous process improvement where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Participate in cross-functional post incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
HS degree and a minimum of 3 years' related experience.
Ability to obtain a Security+ (CE) certification within 3 months of employment
Ability to obtain a DOD issued Secret Clearance required
- Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines; Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
- Has a passion for service improvement; Demonstrates strong problem solving, collaboration, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has strong administrative, reporting and organizational skills; has strong project delivery skills.
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills. Desired Skills:
- Experience with Service Desk ticketing system (Remedy/Service Now).
- Proven troubleshooting skills within a support environment including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident resolution
- Advanced knowledge of Incident, Change, and Problem Management
- Understanding of foundational IT technical issues and relationships
- Excellent independent judgment: excellent creative and high-level analysis skills
- Knowledge of Contact Center and corporate tool sets for incident/problem
- Strong overall knowledge of customer care business and best practices
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability