Job ID: 209027
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Database Engineer/Administrator to provide support for the Integration Division (TFI) in Springfield, VA. Candidate will be critical to implementing successful configuration, security, and monitoring of the TFI databases.
• Provide insight and advice regarding data, products, and services within the Future Experience Office.
• Provide regular database configuration, security, and monitoring while conducting studies analyzing the database schema in order to communicate the structures of TFI data to potential customers.
• Serve as a liaison between customers and data providers to leverage knowledge to anticipate customer requirements and recommendations of GEOINT information.
• Support the Agency's overall mission including expediting crisis work and ad hoc tasking on various scheduled arrangements to support TF leadership on emerging programs and projects to move the Customer Services and online delivery GEOINT forward.
• Assist in formulating strategic initiatives related to CIO-T/TF/TFI Future Experience Office.
• Provide assessments to identify effective initiatives and their processes. Develop strategies and identify measures and actions required to achieve and/or improve the Future Experience Office’s provided services.
• Provide customer service expertise and advice to ensure NGA’s three-tiered model is supportive of the full spectrum of GEOINT users
• Develop iterations of dashboards with metrics information to assess existing site instrumentation data and develop implementation strategies.
• Establish an agile analytics process that provides better insight into ongoing analytic/data visualization activities.
• Provide an inventory of implemented and in-development dashboards. Maintain current dashboard backlog for implementation.
• Incorporate feedback and coordination with TF partners to develop the next iteration of visualization dashboards.
• Identify the data visualization requirements of the dashboard to identify key NGA products and services used to support potential high priority operational activities.
Desired SkillsExperience with AWS (RDS, EC2, S3) is a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability