SAIC is seeking a Senior Microsoft .Net Developer to support our customer at the Human Resources Command in Ft. Knox KY, while working from home.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug client/server and web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other developers.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology. At least 5 years’ experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development. Four (4) years of additional related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate a moderate level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft Web Forms and MVC applications running .NET 4.X framework.
- At least 2 years’ experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, etc...).
- At least 1 year experience using Angular v6.x or later.
- At least 1 year experience using Web API (.NET 4.x, .NET Core 2.x).
- Experience with WCF (.NET 4.x).
- Experience in writing PL-SQL/T-SQL (select, insert, update, and delete statements).
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle (SAFe, Scrum, etc.).
- Comfortable with Source Control (GIT, TFS).
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors.
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design.
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML, XML, and JSON.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Computing Environment training or certification valid in ATCTS is required to meet IA requirements (Can be attained after starting work, SAIC will assist)
- US citizen / no dual citizenship. DOD Secret Clearance Required, but an Interim Secret is acceptable to start work and SAIC will process this for the qualified candidate.
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification is required prior to start date.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability