We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Service Technician L2 to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
In this role you will:
• May function as team or site leader
• Provide VIP support with excellent customer service skills and responsiveness to USAF Airmen, civilians, and contractors
• Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
• Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
• Support multiple Android and iOS devices
• Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
• Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
• Advanced degree of knowledge of hardware and software including Microsoft/Network operating systems
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
• Support Asset Management of all desktop, notebook, mobile devices, and monitor equipment
• A Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR; An associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11 years of recent specialized experience
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification, or ability to obtain within 90 days of start
• US DoD Interim or Active Secret Clearance, or ability to obtain required to start
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
• Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
• Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
• Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
• Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
• See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
• See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
• Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
• Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
• Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
• Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
• Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
• Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
• Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability