We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Service Desk Agent to join our team in Ft. Shafter to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers.
- Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization. Role Purpose:
- The Level 1 Service Desk Agents will be required to support SAIC Clients and meet contractual service levels by providing a high level of customer service and Tier 1 customer support.
- They will be required to clearly articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of second level teams and third party service providers.
- The Level 1 Agent will deal with all calls to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist, diagnose and or resolve issues.
- The Level 1 agent will also be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
- 1st Level telephone contact support.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools.
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Aware of customer's time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Understanding of SLA requirements for the client. - Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
Education / Certification Requirements:
- Windows 10 or MCP certification Currently meet Dod 8570 certification requirements such as A+, Net+ Security+.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 12 months of IT Service Desk experience Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
**Ability to provide technical support in Japanese highly desirable
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability