SAIC is looking for a Requirements Analyst to join the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC. The Requirements Analyst will lead the day-to-day development and maintenance of the Development, Modernization and Enhancements (DM&E) project requirements. The requirements analyst will coordinate with customer functional proponents to gather and document requirements of approved projects undertaken by the M&E team. Broader responsibilities can include participation in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
· As an integral part of the DM&E team, working with customer functional proponents and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather and document requirements for approved DM&E projects.
· Candidate must have a working knowledge of cost/schedule baselines, work breakdown structures (WBS), schedules or Resource Loaded Schedules (RLS's) and budgets.
· Candidate must have experience in technical writing, to include the development of Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTM).
· Polished communication skills in dealing with customer and senior technical staff.
· Technical writing and documentation in support of project deployments and transition to Operations & Maintenance (O&M) teams
Proficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
The candidate must have a bachelor's degree and five (5) or more years of IT experience, a master's degree and three (3) or more years of IT experience that includes 2 or more years of requirements analysis. Must be proactive with ability to work independently across internal and external teams. Works under general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
ITIL Certification, PMP certification, IT knowledge and experience
All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a US public trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability